nShift Emissions Tracker is an emissions calculation tool capable of generic and exact calculations on shipment level. Accurately and efficiently reporting on emissions is a key priority for many shippers and retailers but they are challenged by the lack of the right reporting tools.
The introduction of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) is adding pressure on companies to produce clear, accurate environmental reporting on past and present greenhouse gas emissions. Over 50,000 businesses in the EU will need to report their emissions by the end of 2024.
By tracking and presenting emissions on shipment level, nShift Emissions Tracker provides granular insights that conform to industry standards and satisfy the requirements of CSRD.
What is Emissions Tracker?
nShift Emissions Tracker solution is built in partnership with the Network for Transport Measures (NMT) and is a time and cost-effective reporting tool. Insights are available through a single portal, eliminating the need to access multiple systems. Emissions Tracker helps businesses comply with CSRD by:
- Calculating and reporting emissions for all shipments in a single place.
- Reflecting best practices for tariff calculation, by using standard tariffs provided by the Network for Transport Measures (NTM).
- Making sure that data for reporting is uniform across all carriers.
- Measuring emissions by CO2e (carbon dioxide equivalent). This is a more accurate and comprehensive measure than CO2 alone.
- Calculating the tariff based on distance traveled and weight of shipment.
Not a customer yet or interested in learning more about Emissions Tracker? Book a demo here.