This guide will walk you through all the configuration options for the Returns widget:
- Sign in to the self-service portal with your customer ID. Once signed in, you will see a page with a menu and configuration options on the left side and a preview of the widget on the right side. The preview reflects any changes you make on the left side.
- Go to Market Setup. Select the currency and language you want for your returns page. You can choose multiple languages if the page should be available in different languages.
- Click Return policies and configure your wanted Return period, Return fee and Available refund methods. Contact nShift Customer Service if you are missing an option from the drop-down list.
- Continue with Claim policies and Exchange policies where you have the same configuration options.
- Click Save and apply to save the Market Setup.
Please contact Customer Service if you need multiple markets.
The branding section allows you to change the look and feel of your widget.
- Upload an image file with your company logo. You can see in the preview how it will look.
- You can also upload a background image. Please note that it must have a landscape orientation of 16:9 and have a minimum width of 1920 pixels.
- Configure the primary and secondary colors. Use the color selecter or enter the HEX or RGB values.
- Finally, choose your preferred Font from the drop-down list and click Save and apply.
If you have added several different languages under the Market Setup, you can localize and customize the page for each language under Content.
- Start by choosing a language. All the configurations you make in the Content section will apply to this language.
- Enter the URL that your customers should be sent to if they click "Continue shopping".
- Configure the Starting page which is the main page of the Returns widget.
- The Headline is the text at the top of the page.
- Fill in Order number if you want a placeholder text in the Order number field.
- In the Information box section, you can add bullets to be displayed in the box at the bottom of the page. Use it for FAQs, return guides, etc. Drag and drop the bullets to arrange them in the desired order.
- Enter information for the Final page, return guide in the same way as for the Information box. This content will be displayed after the customer has registered the return.
- Click Save and apply. Choose another language and repeat steps 2-5 for that language.
Reasons & Conditions
Under the Reasons & Conditions section, you can configure the Return flow, Claim flow and Exchange flow. The configuration options are the same for all flows.
- Add as many of the reasons from the predefined list as are relevant to your store. For each reason, you can set whether it should be possible to add an image and a comment and whether this should be required or optional.
Save the settings for each reason.
- Add and configure Conditions in the same way.
- Add any Additional fields if needed. Additional fields can be used to obtain additional information about the returned item. Save the settings for each field.
- Repeat the configuration for each flow and finish by clicking Save and apply.
In the Shipping section, you can choose which shipping methods should be displayed in your return flow.
- Click Add new shipping option and choose from the list. The available options will reflect the carriers supported in your nShift book and print solution. If you wish to add additional options that are not yet available, please contact nShift Customer Service.
- Specify a value in the price field if it costs anything to use the specific carrier.
- Remember to save each shipping option. Drag and drop the shipping options to change the order they are displayed in the widget.
- Click Save and apply to finish your setup