Carrier changes are released continuously. This is a summary of the changes released between October 12 - October 25, 2023.
Amazon Shipping (INT)
- Implement new oneClickShipment API flow.
- Add New US Service: "Non-Amazon Shipping Standard (US)".
- Add Codefile3/Codefile4 to existing Services.
- New addons: "Safeplace Allowed", "Safeplace Not Allowed" and "Safeplace Consignee Choice".
- Added new Return Service.
- Changes to the EDI File.
Blue Water (INT)
- Added new "Blue Express BTC" service.
- Fixed tracking link.
Deutsche Post (DE)
- Product key now ignores addon "Allow non routable address" when a street code exists.
- The addon "Allow Non routable address" is skipped if selected when the address is valid.
DHL Parcel Germany (DE)
- More validation rules were added for DHL Parcel Germany.
Leman API (DK)
- Changes to the CommodityLine Mappings.
- Add UPS Services.
- Service "Pikapaketti" is deprecated.
- New service "DB Schenker System Home Crossboarder" is now available under subcarrier International.
- New addon service, "Heated Transport (Frostfree)" is now available for "DBSchenker system home".
- Add-on "Ekspress" will be deprecated.
Skellefteå Lastbilsstation (SE)
- Added new "doorcode" element to EDI file.
Stykgodscentret Skive (DK)
- Removed <Kode> element from the EDI for addon "Ufranko"