Carrier changes are released continuously. This is a summary of the changes released between September 28 - October 11, 2023.
B2C Europe (UK)
- New service with drop point "Collect Your Parcel (Maersk)"
- DDP and DDU can be selected for "Collect Your Parcel".
Blue Water (INT)
- Implemented better checks for Delivery address in the mappings.
- Increase the font of the Box ID on the label.
- Label moved vertically.
CTT Expresso (INT)
- Add mapping for City in the PickupAddress.
Deutsche Post (DE)
- Additional corrections to the house number in the routing code.
- New product keys for DHL paket when the addon AllowNonRoutableAddress is used.
- AllowNonRoutableAddress added for DHL Paket EDI.
- Updated dangerous goods information.
FREJA Sweden Special Services (SE)
- Renamed Carrier from TF Freight to FREJA Sweden Special Services.
- New "TimeFrom" and "TimeTo" mappings and update to existing mappings.
- Changed mapping for the TransferShipment element.
- Amend Validation Rule + Enable Flex Delivery Addon.
- Added codefile3 value to all services.
- Added another RoutingCodes node.
Leman API (DK)
- Added an exception in the mappings for GLS Shop service.
- Add validation rule on the GLS Shop service.
Mondial Relay (FR)
- Fixed issue with splitting of Streetname and HouseNo.
Night Star Express (DE)
- Updated label layout to use Delivery Address.
- Mappings for new addons ID Check and Requires Signature.
- New addons for ID Check and Requires Signature.
Postnord API (INT)
- Removed FI from MyPack Home Small.
- Added new parameter inside book shipment.
Surnadal Transport (NO)
- Updated Tracking Link.
- Changes to the EDI file.
- Barcode Label was made optional and conditional.
- Added the barcode label to the carrier documents.
- Adjusted length of the maxicode for Hosted.
- Ignore Validations addon added for UPS Worldease.