- The On-premises client now displays a warning if the connection to nShift has been lost and data cannot be uploaded.
- It is now possible to override some option parameters on product level for the checkout method.
- If ETA is available, it is now shown in the user-select popup controlled by Shipping Rules.
Improvements and fixes
- Fixed issue with state missing in the maxicode for carrier UPS.
- Fixed issue with "Receiver Pays" not being checked when loading the contact directly from the contact list, even if it was preconfigured.
- Fixed issue where UPS label with rotation had broken French and Scandinavian characters.
- Various technical fixes, refactoring, performance, and stability improvements.