Carrier changes are released continuously. This is a summary of the changes released between August 3 - August 16, 2023.
Amazon Shipping (INT)
- Added validation rules and the following new services: "Non-Amazon Shipping One Day (FR)" and "Non-Amazon Shipping Express (ES)"
- Fixed issue with ClientID, TransactionID & parcelType being populated multiple times in the XML EDI file.
- Fixed font size for address line 1 on the label.
Deutsche Post (DE)
- Updated Filial-Routing logo on label for DHL Paket and Warenpost EDI.
- Added Filial-routing email to EDI and updated Filial Routing logo on label.
Express One (HU)
- The pickup address in the request to the carrier is now always sent for return services. If Pickup address is not filled in, Sender address will be used.
Fan Courier (RO)
- New return service available: "FANbox Cont Colector".
Schenker Domestic (NO)
More info added on Schenker Domestic label:
- Receiver attention
- Order number
- Updated request to the carrier.
- Agency Office Code is no longer mandatory.
TNR Spedisjon (NO)
- Added new return service: "Return".
- LBC Frakt Värmland (SE)