The change from version 12 to 13 signifies major technical features, improvements and refactoring to the core of the Consignor engine.
Important: Version 12 will become deprecated and all customers are required to update to version 13 within the next couple of months.
List of highlights:
New features and improvements:
- New and improved way of synchronizing data between Consignor On-premises and Consignor Portal, resulting in increased performance and easier debugging.
- More secure and improved installation process of Consignor On-premises.
- New functionality to push system messages to end users during Consignor On-premises Client start up.
- Full integration with new billing system for subscription management.
- Better handling of date and time.
- Improved error messages and warnings.
- Various security and performance improvements.
- Fixed bug with PDF documents.
- Fixed bug related to return shipments.
- Correction of various dialogues, error messages and texts.
- General technical bug fixes and refactoring.